Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Susan Boyle...I love you!

I just watched the You Tube clip of her amazing...amazing isn't the right word...I can't think of the right word...performance on Britain's Got Talent.  I was floored.  I was moved and brought to tears.

I found her story on the blog Crunchy Con and clicked on the link about her backstory:  http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/04/12/britain-s-got-talent-singing-sensation-susan-sang-to-escape-the-bullies-115875-21272894/

If I thought I was moved to tears before, it was nothing till I read about her childhood.  Growing up with a learning disability, she found something that she excelled at and ran with it.  Susan Boyle had a dream that she never gave up on in her 47 years.

I look forward to seeing my son's dreams come true as well.  Thank you Susan Boyle, from the bottom of my heart.  You are a true hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment